Larisa F5J Meeting 2021 will take place over the weekend 19 & 20 June 2021 at Terpsithea airfield, Larisa prefecture, Greece.
So, if you are an F5J enthusiast come and fly with us, to an unforgettable weekend full of thermal soaring flights and get the experience of flying in one of the best seasons in Greece.
The event is also supported by Region of Thessaly and the Greek Ministry of Tourism
Terpsithea Air Field is the flying site of Larisa airclub
The distance from Larisa capital city is less than 10 km
You can find many excellent ways to spend you free time and there is a variety of sights offered by the area which attracts tourists. Lake Plastiras (the artificial lake with unique formed landscape), Olympus Mountain, Meteora (the rare geological phenomenon of huge rock pillars), just to name a few.
Friday, June 18th
Arrival of the participants to the venue site
Saturday, June 19th
09:00 – 10:00 Registration of participants & model processing
10:00 – 10:15 Briefing
10:15 – Contest Flights (Rounds 1-7)
Sunday, June 20th
09:00 – 09:15 Briefing
09:15 – 14:00 Flights
(Rounds 7-9 & 3 rounds Fly off)
14:00 – Awards and departure
* Time schedule is subject to change depending on weather and other unforeseen circumstances
Registration fee is set to 25€, which includes
- 2 lunch meals
- a souvenir t-shirt
- COVID-19 self test – mask – hand sanitizers
Registrations are accepted until June 14th 3:00pm (UTC +3)
There are many choices of hotels in the capital city of Larisa, which is located less than 10 km from Terpsithea Airfield.
Indicative Hotel: Hotel Helena (www.helena.gr) 52 euro double room per night with breakfast.
However, if you need any help with booking a hotel, please feel free to contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
- In the competition area, disinfection will be distributed freely for use in several places
- Upon registration, we will require each competitor to be tested for COVID-19 through a self test which will be provided by the organizer.
- Throughout the weekend, we will ask all participants to try to keep their distances, wear a face mask, use disinfection and take care of personal hygiene.